Fixed it!!

Yay!!

As per my previous post about the D1 cutting out I have finally found the fault on the fuel system, after fiddling with every component in the system (thanks Haynes) I finally traced the problem to the fuel pump relay in the kickpanel, as I turned the ignition on it wasn't clicking over at all, tapped it and wiggled it and hey presto the car runs. Off to get a replacement as this one is obviously dicky.

Reply to
Andy

Spray some contact cleaner (not wd40) into the relay base too mate.

Reply to
Nige