Flippin incompetence

So after spending yet more money on my Disco in the shape of a new CV joint and Kingpin, it is now pissing oil out of the swivel seals all over the place. Garage shut until Monday and a full off-road day to Marshal tomorrow :-( Assume whatever they filled the swivel with is too thin for the seals to hold back)

It's bad enough having to fork out for this stuff but when they can't even do the job right it is infuriating.

Reply to
Andy

Borrow my D2 if you want matey, by the look of it I'll not be able to make it.

Nip round now if you want to borrow it?

Reply to
Nige

Really appreciate the offer but I can't risk it Nige, I think mine will be OK for tomorrow and it will be straight back in on Monday. Need the winch for tomorrow!!

Reply to
Andy

I'll ring if i do get there

Reply to
Nige

Maybe the presence of oil caused the leak and also contirbuted to the CV joint failure?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

As a temporary measure the LR special grease may last a while instead of oil. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB