Follow-up re: Iveco Mini-Humvee's

Had a chat with the reltive who knows the MOD procurement system from both sides.....

As ever, those who are in acutal danger of having to use the vehicle believe it to be the worst option. Comparison was made with the RB44 fisaco - so once again internal MOD/Government politics have overriden genunine trials results.

It's good to know our money is being so well spent.

As an aside, I wasn't aware that there has been no promotion in the Royal Navy for five years. The last time that happened, in the 1920's, it finished up wit a mutiny (the whole Home Fleet)!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd