Iveco 2.8 diesel

One of the suggestions from this newsgroup for a diesel conversion was the Iveco 2.8 engine. Does anyone know where I might find a hp/torque curve graph and maybe the weight of the engine.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Lookup Santana as they fit that engine as standard to their LR lookalikes.

Reply to
Roger Martin

On or around Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:01:20 +1000, "Roger Martin" enlightened us thusly:

you can get some details for the new ones from the iveco site. There are currently 2 states of tune for the 2.8, the one that Santana use and a higher one, which is about 146ps and more torque.

however, I doubt the older ones are the same. The new ones use common-rail injection.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thank you both for the info. Re the iveco site, I have already tried that, only peak hp & torque available.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone