For Sale: 1964 SWB Series IIA

I have spent a lot on this, but lack of time and the need for garage space forces me to sell it. New items include: Doors and door tops, new tilt, new springs, Goodrich M+S 235/85 on disco rims, diesel engine conversion to Perkins prima, unfortunately has sat in my garage for the last three years on SORN, therefore no MOT etc.

Landie is in mid Kent, UK. If interested call 01233 740590, or e-mail.

Rgds

Andrew

Reply to
andrew.dodds