Found a new toy

Its called the ripsaw,

650hp 427 V8, with a blower, 0-50 in 3.5 seconds, and awesome off road performance. If it got stuck, I'd hate to see where you were!

Probably upset a few bobble hats if you took it laning!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

In message , Simon Isaacs writes

Who cares! You wouldn't be there

Reply to
mark

Unusually, that link was dead for me. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

He managed to mis-spell the URL ;-)

I don't think the above is the "ripsaw" anway, as the "ripsaw" is an unmanned, remote control tracked vehicle that looks pretty interesting as a big boy's toy and has been put into a wannabee commando's wet dream movie. Try going to the main website and having a peek, it's good fun at least.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Kinda dramatic but does not have the presence of a Scammell explorer. or for that matter this

Larry

Annoy the kagoule warriors ? I would rather do it with this baby mms://rodan.implex.net/alliedvaughn/Oshkosh/ProPulse_150k.wmv and its enviromentally friendly ( mainly mentally) a proper hybrid no congestion charge forget a Prius this looks more fun ideal for baiting cameramen too Derek

Reply to
Derek

Holy shit! That's a big truck. I'd hate to see the size of the driver.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:22:47 -0000, "Larry" scribbled the following nonsense:

might not make it stanage edge owing to the width though....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Assa big sod!

Reply to