free trailer

hi,

i have a free trailer available if anyone wants it - its basically the back end of a bobtail rangie, but with a 90 rear axle (as the rr one is on my 90 for disks) its pretty beaten up and batterred, but nicely balanced, and the axle might be useful - all electrics and towing bits working ok.

Its in hampshire - if anyone wants it, let me know in the next week - otherwise its out with the anglegrinder, and into the tip ;)

cheers

Rob

Reply to
rob

Mmmm I would love it,

However, Hampshire to Hartlepool is a little far.

What you think

Andrew Renshaw

Hi Rob,

have mailed you a couple of questions

Si

Reply to
simonk

sorry - kind of got my act together a little now - answers to most of the questions

bay size (internal and approx)

width 5ft length 3ft8 height 18"

it obviously rides quite high off the ground though

pictures at

as you can see - its taking up space which is why i'm getting rid (plus i'm useless at reversing with trailers)

it seems reasonably solid (frame is good, bay is bad) but it wouldn't be suitable for a holiday trailer without some renewing, its great for taking stuff to the tip though (unless of course the facists who run the tip have a height bar that blocks my landy)

if you have more questions, please let me know - happy to provide tea/coffee/brute force and ignorance assistance to anyone who wants to travel for it - but can't guarantee anything more than that i'm afraid.

cheers

Reply to
rob

Where in Hants?

Niel, Fareham/Soton

It took me a while to realise you're selling a *trailer* and not a

*trialler*...
Reply to
David French