Freelander Engine mount leak?

Hi, The left-hand engine mount (the one under the air-filter box) of my Freelander seems to be oozing a dark red fluid. I can't find any othet source of a leak. Can anyone confirm that this mount contains an oil damper (i.e. that it needs replacing)?

Thanks, Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor Hyde

Think oil comes from gear box breather,which is mounted real close to the engine mounting. As far as i know,there's no hydraulic damper build in the engine mounting of a freebie.

Woodstock

Reply to
Woodstock