Freelander Tailgate interior trim REMOVAL ???

Can somebody advise me on how to remove the tailgate plastic interior door skin on my 98 Freelander ( 5 door, wagon ) ..?

I've got a bit of a sticking door glass ...when it's winding down...and thought I'd like to investigate...but not sure exactly how to remove the door skin...

Looks like several screws at the bottom...but a few look hard to get at...so thought there may be some trick to it..?

cheers, Brian C

Reply to
Hi-Soft

Think you 'd better buy yourself a Haynes manual. There's exactly described how to remove the door skin,and how to adjust the rear window. You can find them at reasonable prices at E-Bay.

Woodstock

Reply to
Woodstock

Thought it might be a bit of over kill... since I've had the car for over 5 years now...and this woulfd be the first time I've ever needed to do something like this...

Just need a few tips...unless that is...it is a very tricky task..!

Reply to
Hi-Soft