Freelander tyres

Hi group any body any idea's of the sort of mileage I can expect from the tyres on my 1.8 Freelander.

thanks

Al C

Reply to
Al Clarke

Hi Al. I was getting about 12k from the rears on my MY2000 diesel, and about 15k from the fronts. (Yes I know I should have rotated them)

(these were the 195 section Wranglers)

The same tyres on my MY2003 TD4 went up to 15k with no discernible wear. I now have the Pirelli Scorpion 225/55's on 17in rims and haven't done enough miles to comment.

I imagine protracted offroad use might impact these figures somewhat?

Reply to
Tim Biller