Freelander and new tyres

Hi Folks, Can anyone please remind me with the problems that you have when putting on new front tyres to a freelander? I remember this being talked about a long time ago.

regards John

Reply to
John Dundas

John,

I don't know what problems have been reported in the past, but I did have a problem when I replaced my front tyres. Not with the fronts, but with the remaining rears. Although the tyres still looked in good condition with plenty of wear left, they were the source of a bad vibration problem, only cured by replacing them as well. Afterwards my dealer said 'thats why we always recommend replacing all four at the same time' - fine if you can afford to throw away two good tyres!

Reply to
Steve Medlock