FS Automatic 90 Camper !!!

I don't like to advertise on here as a rule but .......

This is a stunning vehicle, full details of which can be found in the latest LRO in their camper article.

It is the 90 that is shown belonging to disabled explorer Glen Shaw.

This is now part of my "stock", the wife has been using it to take the kids to school and is the hero of the school run.

Reply to
Marc Draper