Squeaky Doors Maybe?

2005 Defender 110 XS(SE)

I've noticed a squeak developing over the last few days so that whenever the

110 is not on smooth surface its constantly making eeey yeeer sounds as you bob along. I've tried to find the source of this and can only find that the door panels seem to be the cause of this on the rear RHS door.

Does anyone have experience of this and any suggestions of how to stop it before I take it back to Land Rover (who just change parts).

Reply to
Nodric

In message , Nodric writes

Just get LR to do it. , May be as simple as adjusting the door latch. I have the same model but it is as quiet as anything.......Apart from the rattle at 70 from under the stereo ;-)

Reply to
Marc Draper