FS: Avon Rangers x 5

As title. A friend of mine is selling five new 7.50 x 16 Avon Ranger Mk 11 tyres that his father bought and never used. The old fellow has passed away and these are now surplus to requirements. They would be ok for a Series 109" restoration as they are the same tread pattern as the original Avon Traction Mileage. He's looking for about £40/45 each for them, I think they would have cost quite a bit more. Any interest I can pass his number, OL3 area.

Reply to
Oily