265 x 75 x 16 Tires on '06 TJ

I have a 2006 Rubicon with 245 x 75 x 16 Goodyear MTR tires - totally stock.

Will 265 x 75 x 16 tires fit without rubbing (I know about adjusting the steering stops?)

If not what size and type of lift would you suggest?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mabar

The 265's should be ok. If they aren't simply get 1" pucks for the springs.

My reccomendation? 33's anda 4" lift >BFG<

Carl

Reply to
Carl S