FS: Diesel 90"

I suspect it's alright to offer this on here again as it is over 12 months ago from the last time.

M reg 90, 300 Tdi with R380 box. 107.5k miles. Has only done 4k miles around London and motorway in last 2.5 years since purchased at 103.5k for just under £5k. In this time it has had services, timing belt and idlers, discs and pads, front wheel bearings, power steering pump, rear axle ball joint, all new, spare wheel to match others, all tyres (Wrangler A/Ts), rear door repaired etc. Has JVC CD player, full MOT and Dec '08 Tax. Has cost over £6.5k. Wanted around £4.5k. Pics at

If any interest please reply post otherwise it's going on fleabay.

Cheers, Martin

Oh, East Manchester and it belongs to my son.

Reply to
Oily

Nice - good luck with it!

Nige should be back soon, he'll be needing a toy..... ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

ISWYM, He doesn't want to wreck his new toy. No 2 son now wants L322 like yours but in black, that's why it's for sale. I can't afford one, but when he's had it for a while, he might give it to me (with a bit of luck). :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Yes, well not me - my boss acutally.