mini-toolpron

now there's a site I could spend money on.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You not into watches are you Austin ? I think herself has some tools leftover from the business Derek

Reply to
Derek

Pesky Microsoft servers, make 'em actaully have to work for their living and they fall over...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:45:06 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

It worked OK here.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:41:49 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

Actually, what I was mainly after on that one was the magnifiers that clip to yer specs. Although I did find a couple of other things to add to the order :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I know the feeling my pal Chris gave me a lathe magnifier to put on my workbench huge great self illuminated thing with springs all over the shop as if me bifocals aint enough.Looks like this only biggerer

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Does for me now as well. Windows servers have a habit falling over with stupid errors once they get loaded. Posting a URL to a newsgroup is a very good way of rapidly increasing the load on that server...

And yes another toolporn site bookmarked...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice