FS: Genuine LR Disco I trailer wiring kit

I have a genuine Land Rover Discovery Series I trailer wiring kit that I had bought to use on my Disco but I never installed it and no longer have the Disco. It is still in the Land Rover box and the part number is YWJ500110. It includes the 7 pin socket, mounting bracket, 4 pin adaptor, signal computer, outlet cover and instructions. This is brand new. I would like $105 plus shipping. I can accept payment by PayPal. Email me at vdeal at charter dot net if interested.

Reply to
Vernon Deal