FS. Great Land Rover Stickers for sale

I have for sale some Landrover stickers to keep the

funded.

They include

"Tdi" "Tdi 300" "If you can read this - please turn me over"

Free postage to the world and credit card payment accepted.

See link below

Thanks for looking

Barry

Reply to
Barry Hart

A few months back, somebody pitched the idea for a Land Rover sticker, thusly: "Sell my Land Rover? I'd rather shove wasps up my arse!"

Print some of these. I'd buy one!

Reply to
Raoul Duke

I'm pretty sure that there was a stall at the trentham show selling those stickers. They had them for loads of different makes of car, including landrover. If it wasnt that text then it was pretty close.

Reply to
Tom Woods