Freelander convertion

I'm in the middle of converting my commercial but Landrover will not supply me one of the parts (not a spare item?). Has anyone managed to obtain the bracket to hold the seat belt and the rear seat bracket to the bodywork? I don't suppose you have a part number? I've tried all the scrap yard I can find.

Thank you

Mark

Reply to
Mark Lewis

Have you tried filling out a request with

? Myb.i.l. was recently searching for a Daish*tsu fuel pump, £300+ new, couldn'tfind one in a breakers. I used breakerlink for him and had a phone call,within about 15 minutes, from a yard in Lancashire who had one for £70. I think they act as some kind of portal, sending the request out to all subscribing breakers. Costs nothing to the user.

HTH,

Chas '61 SIIA '95 Disco

Reply to
Chas