FS on Ebay Camel Trophy Siberia Video

Hi, Please excuse this advert but as a Landy owner (Discovery & series IIA) who reads this newsgroup regularly, I thought that there may be some people out there interested in an auction I currently am running on Ebay....It's a rare-ish PAL Video in excellent condition, covering the 1990 Camel trophy Siberian 4X4 challenge....full of excellent footage of this exciting gruelling adventure....The starting price is only £2.49 and no reserve....maybe get a bargain....I have 100% positive feedback on ebay so no risk...I have included a link to my auction....If you're not iterested...sorry to trouble you...but if you are then take a look....Many thanks Maggie

TonyQ