Camel trophy videos

My mate bought a camel trophy DVD this weekend, and i've just finished watching it.

It was all about the events from 89-98. Was fairly entertaining, but got less interesting as it went on (less mud and actual offroading!).

In some of the extra bits on the DVD it had a few clips of some camel trophy series 3's and range rovers, and this looked much more interesting!.

Can you get any of the old stuff on video (or preferably DVD?)

Reply to
Tom Woods

AFAIK no videos of the early years are not available, more so for DVDs.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Ahh Camel Trophy - The Landrover Years bloody good DVD

Try

they did do some earlier videos of various events. In fact their website shows -

1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 all available on VHS :) @ £10.99

I'm sure if given enough 'pressure' they could be given a push to make DVD's of the events. They also made the DVD you saw, based in Isle Of Man, if memory serves me right.

HTH Dave

Reply to
Dave H

Yeah, they made the DVD i watched. Didnt know they did the whole things on video too. Might start saving up :)

Reply to
Tom Woods