FS: Series IIA 1965 88" 2.25 Petrol

I'm selling my Series 2a, if anybody's interested. Will be going on ebay shortly, so make me an offer now.

1965 Series IIa 88" 2.25 Petrol

------------------------------------------------ Ground up restoration 10,000 miles ago. Solid chassis, solid bulkhead (extensivly repaired). Resprayed in 2-pack Deep Bronze Green

2.25 Petrol fitted with new Weber Carb 8k ago, recon dynamo. Standard Series 2 gearbox, in good condition, no jumping/whining. Transfer box also. Overdrive fitted, in good working order.

Axles overhauled, new brakes all round, including uprated LWB brakes (11") on front axle. Swivels in good condition. Recent new spring bushes all round

Custom wiring loom, with additional fused circuits, 3-coil regulator, halogen conversion headlights. Extra loud air horns. Dip on column, but can easily be moved to floor as original. SU electric fuel pump.

Comes with canvas for front seats (similar to one shown in photos, but with fume curtain rather than open back)

Clutch will need replacing shortly - new clutch/pressure plate comes with vehicle

N/S front wing will need repair, and/or new outer wing skin

Doors DO come with vehicle, but will need undenting and re-painting.

Tyres are getting low, will need new ones on front shortly. Front bumper missing - although i do have a bent one.....

Weels do not match, standard rims will be fitted to rear before sale.

Sensible offers only please. Any further details or question, email to alex (at) cbmsys.co.uk

Reply to
Alex