fuel price forecast

Well just to prove that the years I spent behind the desk in various garages were not wasted I'll make a prediction (which I should have done last night as some bugger at the AA has said the same today) Now that all the bring the car out to wash on sunday and drive very slowly to annoy Derek numptys have full tanks which will last them for I would guess 3-4weeks expect fuel prices to start to drop (the AA dude reckoned 4p by the weekend) . I would say probably 2p would be closer the thing my lords and masters did not like was product which was not moving especially if the station down the road was

0.9p/gall cheaper. If it was down to me I would have been ordering last friday morning aiming for full storage by tuesday at the latest I was pretty good although once or twice I had to make the driver a coffee when the b*ggers at the depot changed loads on me (1st am is not fun when you ask for a pm) and we were still carrying more fuel than expected. This week however my pants would have been round my ankles so I would have ordered extra loads as soon as possible after the demand went nuts ( I remember the real fuel strike not just the protest) so by tomorrow the storage will be filling nicely but this weekend will be very very quiet cos of all those full tanks which is nice cos I'm off to Wales fishing this weekend :-) Derek 95.9 tonite 93.9 friday/saturday see if it dont!
Reply to
Derek