A new addition...Bonnet Stay

Hi all,

Just about to take delivery of 1989 '90 SW to go with the Disco. I've spent the last hour or so looking around the web for someone who has a bonnet stay.. Anyone know where I can get one?

Also, the battery is starting to show through from underneath (!) the seat. What's the best fix for this? A new patch panel or a new seat box? If it's a seat box can someone recommend a decent supplier?

Sorry for the all the questions,

Thanks in advance, Gavin

Reply to
datchworthdisco

I used to have a handy bit of broom handle that was the right length to hold mine up. Worked well. Now i just lean it back against the windscreen except for in windy weather when the bit of wood comes out.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Windy? - Windscreen, bungie strap, door handles. FFS don't open the door though!!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

MUC4208 Bonnet Stay - Scissor Type - Defender £15.16 inc VAT ALR6225 Bonnet Stay - Rod Type - Defender £16.33 inc VAT YJC100880 Battery Tray - Under Seat - Defender pend

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks Richard - will call you later on today.

Gavin

Reply to
datchworthdisco