Fusion motor

I´ve developed a fusion motor working with Dilithium crystals.

Anyone wants it , too?

Reply to
Tom R. Rastell

On 1 Nov 2003 15:07:18 -0800, eneg snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tom R. Rastell) made me spill my meths by writing:

It'll be great until the Government puts the duty up on Dilithium, mark my words.

Would go well with a Discovery warp dashboard though.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

"Tom R. Rastell" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Does it sound as nice as a V8?

Reply to
aghasee

Been there ...done it...had one in Percy....really had to clingon....hit a pot hole result 1 Vulacanised M/T

Make it so ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

"aghasee" wrote in news:jrXob.119286$Je5.5292095 @phobos.telenet-ops.be:

No -- you canny change the laws of physics!

Reply to
Geoff Lane