Discovery Questions

I am looking at a used Discovery about 92/94 with over 200k up. Dual fuel job,petrol and LPG. Looks okay body wise,no apparent rust and as the underside has been steam cleaned and black painted it is hard to tell if any oil leaks abound.Interior looks well looked after. I am going for a test drive later in the week and would like to know from any disco owners anything to look out for by way of warning signs if I might be up for big repairs early on or even worse now if I were to buy the vehicle.As it is a private sale,there is no warranty,so it is a case of buyer beware.

Reply to
dertee

Take a look at the a.f.l faq:

David.