Garmin ecoRoute HD

Hi everybody,

Just for information, I have bought this (useless then absolutely a must to have) device from Garmin and put it on the ODB2 socket of my 2007 Freelander 2. It can connect (via bluetooth) either to some Garmin GPS or an Android phone (the software is feerly downloadable) and can display the myriad of sensors that populate a modern (= after 1996) car.

The good news (hence this post) is that Land Rover seems OK with the ODB2 specifications : everything works OK, exept a minor problem on the software side : only mpg is supported, no way for l/100km...

-- Michel Wurtz

Reply to
Michel Wurtz