Witch Goodridge brake pipe kit for a Def 110 Sw?

Hello,

I bought a Goodridge brake pipe kit like this description "SLR0108-4plus2 - 4pc Braided Brake Lines Def 90 and 110 with ABS to

4A638617 chassis number - plus 2 inch"

My Def is a 110 N° 3A666xxx built in 2003 with ABS.

But i have a problem with the pipe for the rear left brake... the pipeline in the kit is a male/male connector (like the other 3 pipes), but the original on mine and only for this wheel is a male/female connector.

Is that someone already had this problem?

Do you know is there is a female/female "nut" to adapt it or may have I to exchange the pipe to a good one?

It seem the second is better because in the first, the pipeline will be too long.

Thanks. Fred

Reply to
Fred