Geek : JavaScript Anomaly

Got to anywebsite - paste this into the address bar and press enter..

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';%20document.designMode='on';%20void%200

You can now edit it...

Cant actually do anything with it, but ive just spent 20 mins adding the word c*ck into various BBC sites...

I need a life...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

haha. i like it! :)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

"Mark Solesbury" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';%20document.designMode='on';%20void%200

That is so cool I've got my voting form for the The Labour Deputy Cockhead election well now that's what it says on the webpage ROFL . Derek

Reply to
Derek

in

enter..

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';%20document.designMode ='on';%20void%200

adding the

Giz a link to it so we can all haf a laugh

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

be much more fun if you could save them, especially as I just spent 20 minutes editing the Ramblers Website!

-- To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Yes now theres a point I could save the page on my hard disk and upload it onto my webspace bet the New labour thought police would be round in a trice. Derek btw the page is

just in case you fancy a play

Reply to
Derek

you have to screen capture them as you cant link to the edited version :(