GPS and the like

Seen it done with a little microcontroller, a GPS pod and a mobile phone.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yes it is, you'd need the Maps of Western Europe Upgrade and a larger SD card.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

How about something like this:

or this:
?

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Me too. We are designing a building one, with knobs on. However, timescales loom and I need a Plan B!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Nearly, but for the update frequency I need the SMS bill would bankrupt me. I need something with the ability to store the log locally and then send it over GPRS (via FTP or whatever).

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Try these

folks to deal with too. Steve