GPS Stall

Hi All

Does anyone know the name of the company (or a website) that were selling GPS's at the Landrover Enthusiasts show. The were also selling Silver LED torches which looked reasonably cool! They gave me a demo of a colour GPS which I think was a Magellan apparently a new model and I want to do some more reading about it before I buy it.

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil Clarke

hope this helps

Scorpio

Phil, if you need any assistance pay us a visit, as a Landie owner myself I'm happy to offer any advice I can.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPS