Grizzly Claws

Hi, Has anyone had experience of these? I'm particularly interested in how they handle on road, whether they are noisy and how many miles they last. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

I have them fitted to my 90 and they are excellent off road tyres which give a huge amount of grip in the mud. On the road however they are very noisy (sound similar to an aircraft taking off) and are not suitable for more than

55 mph unless you like ice skating. I have no idea how long they last. I would recocomend them for a play vehicle but not if you use the car regularly for road work.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Hunt

Hi John

I have them on my Range Rover Classic. Good off road in mud etc. On the road noisey, to the extent that people look round to see what the helll is coming down the road! Never go more that about 60mph but they are ok if you drive bearing in mind they are offroad tyres. How long they last depends on how brutal you are offroad, one of mine lasted a month, shredded by flints when I got very stuck.

Hope this helps

Martin

Reply to
Martin Coombs

Thanks folks, I thought that might be the case so I'll stick to my Goodrich AT's as I do about 20,000 miles a year of mainly on road driving at motorway speeds. The reason for my question is that someone in Andover has 4 new Grizzly Claws on ebay. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes