Gutless wonder....

**No, not the torx screw. That controls fuelling at pre-boost revs.

You probably need to tweak that and the main

**Yeah, I think we're thinking on similar lines. I have tested it firther today and discovered that I've turned up the torx screw a little too much - I get some smoke at 1200 ish revs in a high gear under heavy load so that needs backing off a bit. Performance is better though.

Once I've got that balance right I'll try upping the boost response ones - the needle and the star wheel under the diaphragm cap.

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

It all came from Julian's reference, Austin:

which is a convoluted posting but all the info is in there somewhere. I had to print it off and take it to bed to concentrate on it!

Thanks Julian, it was just what I needed.

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

The invoice is in the post :-)