H reg 110 2.5td - for sale

Hi all,

My neighbour is looking to sell his H reg 110 (2.5td) in the next few weeks so I said I'd see if anyone was interested on the forum. Bodywork is getting scabby (cappings and top of bulkhead are going) but it had a new rear cross member last year. It's on it's third engine which has just had it's head done. It's Taxed and Mot'ed and a daily runabout. I'll add more details as soon as I get them.

Pictures here -

If you interested drop me a PM.

Reply to
GS