Where to sell my 110

Hi All I have unfortunately got to sell my beloved 100 300 Tdi van due to a new business venture, where would you suggest I should advertise to get maximum interest. ebay/auto trader/LR magazines, or a mixture of all I need a low mileage kangoo/berlingo van in its place (yeah I know don't rub it in), I don't suppose anyone knows of such a beast in the midlands area. Thanx in advance

Reply to
Thos

Ebay, I think...

I advertised my 110 CSW in a LR mag. and got one not very serious call.

An ad. In Autotrader got no calls, but loads of obnoxious canvassers!

It's on eBay at the moment, a few bids, 57 watchers and a week to go ;-)

Reply to
DNS

Ebay!! I spent ages trying to sell mine - never ending line of people who had 'always wanted one' then backed out.

10 day Ebay, got twice what I expected (OK it was a 1988 non- runner, so double wan't much!)
Reply to
John Moppett