Hallmark TD5 Discovery

Just about to buy a couple of these, list price of £32k each, buying for £49k for the pair, is it a good deal, I feel it's a good as it's gonna get. I loved the drive etc, the build quality seems better than earlier examples I have seen.

I know about the oil pump bolt problem, but these will be under warranty for the couple of years we own them.

ANY stories I need to know before buying them?

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
Nige

heheh - if only! One for my business partner!

Aye, real belters too!

Don't like the look of the new one either, so nows the time to buy!

Nige

Reply to
Nige