Happy Birthday Derek!

HOW MANY CANDLES!

Fork handles ;-)

Have a good'un

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thanks Lee three and fifty enough to set the smoke alarm off next door.Remember you are only as old as the woman you feel so I aint complaining . Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:19:48 +0100, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

we put 80 on a cake for grandpa many years ago. Well, in fact, we had a circular white bit of wood, and a good job too - the candles once all lit made a mini-firestorm.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

?

Reply to
GbH

Heh. Nice.

Reply to
Rich B

On or around Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:56:02 +0100, "GbH" enlightened us thusly:

something like that, but in practice the outer flames all point inwards due to the firestorm effect. I dunno if pictures were taken, it was long before the days of fingery pictureboxes.

Reply to
Austin Shackles