series 3 gearbox wanted

well, after spending 3/4 of today swapping transfere boxs ive now come to the realisation that the gearbox is stuffed.

so im hunting for a good series 3 box, in the sheffield area, but will travel for the right box.

cheers

andy

e-mail

andyatbadlrcdotcom

Reply to
Andy

If you can get to Peterborough tomorrow there were a lot on sale at the LRO show today in the 'Jumble' zone. From ?20...

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

Have you tried Victoria Bodyworks?

1-2 St. Barnabus Lane Sheffield S2 4TG 0114 250 9950

Phil has loads of stuff like that. Mention my name if you like, it won't matter as he usually directs people to find him via my growing collection outside (his place is 50 yards from here).

Reply to
Mother

excellent, ill get in touch with him first thing,

my landy sailed thru its test, i think you may have gatherd ive rebuilt it on a galved chassis. with the words " eyup dave, have ya seen under ere,,,, its like new" echoeing round the garage.

pity im trialing it at the weekend at Holymoorside.

regards

Andy

Reply to
Andy