heated seat problems

Hi all. Anyone ever replaced the heater element from the seat of a 300 disco es ? How hard was it? I am fairly sure that is what the problem is, a few days before it packed up it was getting really hot so i am guessing the element has burnt out. Any thoughts or comments greatfully recieved.

Thanks in advance Icky

Reply to
the ickys

Haven't done anything like it but if the elements are shot most probably you can replace them with the set WABCO sells as an aftermarket kit.

I bought two sets of those electric seat heaters from a very friendly and efficient seller in the UK for around 50 pounds each kit (each kits includes heating elements for two seats, wiring harness, switches, relays and very good instructions)

Take care and Happy New Year Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos