Heated Seat

Hello everyone,

I have the heated seat option in my '02 GP GT. I've only had this car for three months.... but when I was playing with all the options during the first week I had it, and during the test drive, I'd thought that the passenger side seat was heated as well? Only the driver's side heats up. Perhaps I am mistaken, or is it a different option to have dual heated seats? or is it even available??

Another quick question too, can anyone recommend a place to fix a cracking leather seat? A crack is starting to form on the side of the drivers seat where the leather always creases upon entry.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Ian

Reply to
Snowbelt

My 98 GP GT only heats the drivers seat, have no idea if there was a passenger seat option.

Reply to
nb

The schematic for your machine shows wiring and controls for heating the driver's seat only. No mention of heating for the passenger seat.

Reply to
Silver Surfer