HELP!!

Anyone got a headlamp switch for a RRC they can get to me really quick. I bought one & it's knackered. Monty goes in at the weekend for an MOT re-test & the bloody thing's broken inside. Dealers want £35 & they don't stock it. It's an 89 RRC & the switch is on the steering column surround.

I'll pay the right price for one that works!

Help.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Hi Nige

Don't know where you are, but try Landranger services on 0161 483 4313 and ask for Peter

Only open office hrs and no online sales but they should have one !

Steve

Reply to
RADIOTWO

Ta matey

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Got one for £16.50, cheers for the reply.

Nige

Reply to
Nige