Hopes dashed....

Was at a friends Birthday Party today and when we were leaving t'other half announced "That's ugly - I hope you don't want one of those".

Unfortunately she was pointing at the 101GS that had parked across the rear of us.

So, taking her literally as I normally do I have decided she's correct.

I won't buy a 101GS with mixed Arctic/Forest/Desert camouflage. I'll buy a green Ambulance instead :@)

On the other hand, on the way home she was heard to exclaim "Is it wrong of me to think that because the bus in front of us has stopped that we'll need a really low gear to push it?"

I think she's coming over to the muddy side of the force.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

At dog training this morning a woman came over and said 'Is that your truck?". I said it was, and she said "It's really cute".

Hmmm.....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

May I be the first to welcome you to the 101 Club? (Form available from

:-)

Reply to
Mother

Was she pretty? Pretty women usually like 101s...

Reply to
Mother

Very very thin ice there. Mandy hates the 101, and she knows where you live.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

This is all very familiar.... I have a recollection of a thread a few years back... 101 reasons to own a 101 :-)

got there eventually but seemed like forever....but not as long as it's taking to get it painted.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

She only tells you she hates it to goad you into making it into the palace it should be for such a princess...

(any good?)

Reply to
Mother