How much 134a in a disco aircon?

Does anyone have a rave cd they can check how much 134a refrigerant I need to fully charge the aicon on my 96 V8i ES?

I have a "friend of a friend" who is going to refill the dead aircon system for me.

Reply to
StaffBull

StaffBull composed the following;:

Just got my copy off Colonel Tupperware, thanks muchly, but I lost your address in the bloody spam filter.

-------------------------------------------------------------- AIR CONDITIONING TORQUE VALUES

NOTE: Torque wrenches should be regularly checked for accuracy to ensure that all fixings are

tightened to the correct torque.

Nm

Air conditioning

Compressor flange bolts 10

Receiver drier union bolts 6

Dual pressure switch 11

Pressure pipe union nuts - M16 14

Discharge pipe union nuts - M22 22

Suction pipe union nuts - M24 33

AIR CONDITIONING CHARGE DATA

Total oil in system 180ml - 6.3Fl oz

Total refrigerant in system 0,90kg - 32Fl oz

Total refrigerant in system with rear air conditioning 1,15kg - 40Fl oz

Hope it helps .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Doesn't it say on the air con info plate?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Cheers, it will mean more to the aircon guy than me!!!

I think everything will be fixed on it then!! --- for now!! :-)

Reply to
StaffBull