i'm off to MOT the P38

Lets see if the bloody thing can actually do something right for once...........

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Lets see if the bloody thing can actually do something right for once...........

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Or even twice, isn't google groups a PITA?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

not as much a pain as the Range Rover being condemned! Brake pipes in "dangerous" condition.

Arse!

Reply to
Dave R

Bummer. Still at least the MOT is worth it's cost if it's really that bad. Had ours done on the Disco at the last MOT (before we got rid of it). ICBA to do them myself set me back £120 for that and a TRE.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D