I passed!

Lee Congratulations both for your success and for your patience into going after your target for so long.

Take care and enjoy this day Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Nah you should be alright Gene is near enough fireproof and I've got a pile of empty boxes ready when you need them. :-) Derek

Reply to
Derek

You are not a politician by any chance? :-p Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:42:57 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

spiffy. So, when do you become Lord High Executioner?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

A special class of idiot I could only dream of.

Reply to
jg

Brilient, well done!

john

Reply to
Long tall ugly

well done Lee!. you gonna start another batch of exams off now? :)

Does this mean you now get a pay rise now and are gonna move to an even fancier house? ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thanks for the support all!

I worked out that since I started the promo exams.. it's 10 years in all, total of 4 different exams for two different levels of work. The last 4 years has been towards the next step for me.The rest of the promo ladder is based on merit for what you do and how you do in interviews so NO MORE EXAMS!!!!! :-)

No pay rise till I pass an interview but some tempoary cover of the bosses job lined up again... I've done 12 months and just had a couple of months back at my normal role which was nice.

No big moves planned.. no big investments. Just planning to relax, enjoy and make a better quality of life for the family now :-) ... maybe even pay a few bills!

I can now concentrate my free time on a couple of things I've wanted to do for a while, learn french sufficient to be able to converse ok. And learn the guitar, I learned a little as a kid but haven't a clue now, yet I have three electric guitars and two amps that the FIL keeps thrusting my way each time he upgrades AFL band anyone ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

AFL band anyone ;-)

Yeah! Count me in on rhythm. Nige plays a bit, don't you Nige?

Reply to
Rich B

Id always wanted to play the drums....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I used to be a death metal "vocalist" .....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Me too - well sort of - I play the bagpipes, and can run pretty fast.

Reply to
.mother