I passed!

All the parts of the friggin exam I've been doing for the last 4 years!

WoooooHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:-D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nice one bud!

Congrats from me and Bec.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Well done that man :-))

Reply to
SteveG

What kind of exam was it, a rectal exam? Finger-lickin' good!

Congrats, on whatever it was!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Well done.

So what do we call you now? What ever it is it must be a step up from Constable. Chief Constable?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Congrats.......... Nice when everything comes right after such a long time. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Well done buddy!

Reply to
Rich B

Nice one Lee!!

Reply to
Nige

Well done mate. You'd better buy a new RR to celebrate.

Reply to
EMB

Sir! and be careful how you spell it!

Reply to
GbH

Lee .... for now... then ... later when my world domination plan comes to fruition ... ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Does this mean you get the Quattro then mate?

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Lol... only if I get shot / hit by a car ...both of which I'm keen to dodge for now :-)

Reply to
Lee_D

... Mr Mugabe

Reply to
hugh

Did you get conjugal visits?

Congratulations, you've got more perseverance than I.

AJH

Reply to
andrew

yee haa - bring on the dancin' girls.

Reply to
William Tasso

A wannabe police officer - that's a worry. I had a brain scan but they didn't find anything.

Reply to
jg

Large Bolliknickers all 'round!

Reply to
.mother

Nice one Lee, many congrats. Juliet says hugs and kisses, but I'm too manly and butch to say that .... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Well done!!!!!!

Reply to