Ifor Williams Top..

I have this top which a PO has hand painted with some kind of rubber-based paint.

The paint has worn so badly that I'd really like to clean it up properly.

Any clues on what I should use?

I've tried paint remover - doesn't touch it.

Reply to
Molesworth

Tried heat?

Reply to
Dougal

Theres paint remover and paint remover.. how about Nitromors.. rubber gloves brillo pads and several reapplications. only thing that sorted my last 101 and 1/4 million rivets.

failing that .. bead/media blasted by a proffesional.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D