Infomation req on 03 Discovery

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 03 plate Discovery, if there a site that I could tell me the main differences between models and the specs.

Thanks

Reply to
allnewtonyg

er,

?

Reply to
Richard

try

that will help

Reply to
scorpio

Just for mouth watering (click thru):

High resolution pics of Discovery 3 (a real beauty). It lacks the "explorer" image of the older Disco but it's still gorgeous. I also like the new Range Rover Sports Tourer. And the new Mercedes ML 350. :)

Reply to
Paneat Antenam

Do not click the link. You will be overloaded with pop-up ads. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Nonsense. Simply stop using crappy browsers such as Internet Exporer. I haven't had pop-up ads since ages. Simply try Mozilla or Firefox or Opera. The first two are free. These browsers only open new sites if you decide to click on a link. Bye-bye pop-up ads.

The above site has the best collection of high resolution pics on the web for free. I get there all the new models. The last were Jaguar ALC (the new Coupé) and the Bentley Flying Spur four-door saloon.

Reply to
Paneat Antenam