Installation Instruction for Windscreen Washer Reservoir for Discovery I (1998)

I got a leaking washer reservoir in my 98 Discovery, and I am trying to replace with a new one. I am looking for the installation instruction in order to remove and put in the new reservoir. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Rambo

It's a pretty straightforward operation. Unhook everything from the old one and hook the new one back up. Let me know if you're having troubles.

kip

Reply to
Kip Kniskern

Reply to